Starting a blog and wondering what about social media scheduling tools to share your posts? Want to know what is the best social media marketing software? Automated social media marketing software from Missinglettr fits the bill perfectly.
Content marketing is one of the most cost effective ways to drive traffic to your website. Sharing and resharing on social media is important, but it takes a huge amount of time. And that is where Missinglettr comes in and can save you a ton of time.
Missinglettr is an exciting, relatively new tool for bloggers and content creators. It can help you to improve your social media content marketing campaign and take it up a notch. Put your social media marketing on autopilot with Missinglettr.
I have been using the automated social media marketing software for social marketing, so will share with you what I have found.
What Is Missinglettr?
Missinglettr is a social media management tool that automates all the tedious social media management tasks.
It is an all-in-one social marketing platform, that turns your content into engaging social media posts. The Artificial Intelligence (AI) tool is saving time, as well as growing organic traffic for content creators and bloggers.
The automated social media marketing software creates and schedules branded social media content, while you can be busy doing something else. It is a done-for-you content curation solution. It finds the best influencers in your niche, thereby helping you solve distribution issues.
Missinglettr takes all the hard work out of social media marketing for bloggers. The best content curation software is a game-changer. It monitors my websites and automatically creates a social media campaign.
I receive an email when the campaign is ready for me to review. So, I just need to select the hashtags, images and quotes that I want to use. Schedule your social sharing months in advance with Missinglettr.
How Does Missinglettr Work?
When it comes to what about social media scheduling tools, Missinglettr is extremely easy to use. All you need to do is register and connect your social media profiles and then configure a few campaign settings.
Through artificial intelligence software, Missinglettr runs on autopilot and creates a year’s worth of social media posts. It uses a combination of your own blog posts and curated content from other blogs in your niche.
Missinglettr automatically discovers content that is popular and already loved by your audience. It is seamlessly shared across all social media platforms. Missinglettr save you tons of hours, because you will not have to manually curate content for your social media posts.
One dashboard connects all your social media channels, including FaceBook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter and Google My Business. Currently Pinterest is not available, but it is in the pipeline and they are working with Pinterest to get acceptance.
Outgrow your competition with Missinglettr. It grows brand awareness and thus, growing your business.
Features of Missinglettr
Missinglettr is much more than just a social media scheduling tool. It creates campaigns out of any content such as blog posts, videos and ebooks, and gets content in front of more people.
The range of features is designed to help content creators drive meaningful traffic and engagement for every published piece of content, by creating automated social media campaigns.
Due to the features of Missinglettr, it can create a social media strategy on its own. So, let’s take a closer look at the unique features of what is the best social media marketing software, to leverage growing your social presence.
Drip campaigns turn every blog post on your site into social media content. The AI technology goes through your posts, find hashtags, images and quotes to use to create content for social sharing.
Wording for each post is auto-generated and quotes are chosen by Missinglettr from within your blog content. It offers a variety of ways for the quote to be framed. You can either go for their suggestion, or edit the quote and template the way you want it to look.
As you publish new content, Missinglettr will find it and automatically prepare a campaign for you to review. Older blog posts can be added, so it is a great way to repurpose older blog posts and keep them in front of your audience.
Thus, it leaves you to create content for your blog, while Missinglettr will take care of social sharing.
This feature allows you to create a marketing schedule. Here you can review scheduled posts, as well as get an overview of your drip campaigns and curated content.
Calendar does more than just schedule posts. It also helps you to review your drip campaigns and keep track of curated content.
The multi-purpose calendar is intuitive and really easy to use. It has a drag-and-drop feature and in a matter of minutes, you can start scheduling, reviewing, editing and creating content.
When I look at what about social media scheduling tools, this is the perfect tool for any blogger that wants to get better at content marketing.
The analytics tool gives you insight into how you are performing on social media. In the analytics dashboard you can monitor your social content that is being sent out. This enables you to keep track of social metrics that matter the most.
Missinglettr show you which social media channel is best for your business and audience and tells you their location, browser and operating system.
Analytics shows you where your clicks are coming from and the best times of the day to publish. So use what is the best social media marketing software, to schedule times for when your audience is online.
All the campaign metrics can be viewed in one central place. The big advantage is that you do not need to log into your different social media accounts to view the metrics. You can access all the data within Missinglettr.
The best content curation software is an optional add-on and with curate you can easily find engaging content. It fits within your niche and you can share with your audience.
In the same way makes it easy for other curate users to share your content with their audience.
Missinglettr will suggest other people’s content to share, but you can edit and change it to suit your style. This is a great feature if you don’t have time to find content to share with your audience.
It helps to build trust. Split should be roughly two-thirds to three quarters your own, and a quarter to a third other content that is not yours.
Custom URL shorteners
All the social media created by Missinglettr, has a link back to your blog, using a URL shortener. As default, Missinglettr uses their own URL shortener (lttr.ai) as it helps to track and analyze your campaign performance.
You can use a different provider like bitly, PixelMe, replug or any others you prefer.
Missinglettr creates branded imagery to go with the social media content created. To stay on-brand, you can customize existing templates. You can change the font, font size, alignment, colors, weight and the background.
With the background you have several options:
- Automatically extract images from the blog post.
- Add a custom image.
- Choose an image from a gallery.
- Or use a plain colored background.
It just takes a few clicks. Dynamic images that change automatically for each campaign, can also be done.
Missinglettr has integration with Medium.com, where content can be shared to boost the exposure and reads
If you have a Medium account, you can automatically republish your blog post using Missinglettr. To get started, you just need to connect your Medium account. Your blog post will automatically be republished on Medium, thus opening up to a whole new audience. This way you can maximize the impact and ROI of your blog posts, without harming your SEO.
If you are a social media content manager for clients, you can do it through Missinglettr. You provide the client’s email address, and they will receive an email to approve or reject the campaign.
You can also edit it according to your client’s instructions.
Still wondering what is the best social media marketing software? I found it in Missinglettr. But let’s explore Missinglettr and have a look at what your dashboard looks like.
When it comes to what about social media scheduling tools, Missinglettr is extremely effective. So let’s have a closer look.
Your first step is to set up your profile and connect all your social media accounts. When you connect your RSS feed or YouTube channel, Missinglettr will automatically detect when you publish new content. Otherwise, you have to add a URL manually.
If you do not know the RSS feed, just put in the URL for your site and add /feed, so for my site I used ecoworldonline.com/feed. I have 2 websites and I could add both of them. Just add and remember to “SAVE”.
Once your URL is submitted and detected, Missinglettr will show you the last few posts, and you can set up a campaign.
If you have written guest posts for other sites, you can promote it as well. Just enter the URL of your guest post, and it will automatically create an engaging social media campaign.
When you hover over the sidebar, you will see the dashboard where you have access to campaigns, curate, schedule, analytics and settings.
Under settings you can customize dates and times, fonts, templates and everything you want to change. You have control over templates to suit your writing style.
There is a Facebook community and a Help Center as well, both places where you can ask for help.
Setting Up New Campaigns
When a campaign is ready for you to approve, you will receive an email. Just follows these simple steps to set up your campaign:
- Default setting for a campaign is 12 months evergreen, but instead of selecting an “evergreen” campaign, you have other options. You can select 6 months evergreen, or select 2 weeks or 2 months campaign. The 2-week blast for instance will give you 7 posts spread over 14 days. Shorter blast are perfect when you are running a special offer or having a sale. It would also apply to anything seasonal like Christmas, Thanksgiving or Easter, that it not suitable for an evergreen campaign.
- Next select hashtags: there are 10 suggested hashtags that you can select, reject or add some of your own. Hashtags that are selected are rated out of 5 for popularity, so when you decide which ones to use, you can see how likely they are to be successful.
- Select media and upload image or video. You can crop, edit, delete, upload new images and add stickers if you want.
- Select quotes : quotes are snippets from you blog post and are automatically generated from content (9 posts in evergreen campaign, so need 9 quotes). With the quotes it gives you more text suggestions and you can pick your favorites. Delete and added more as you wish.
- Click on Build Campaign: Each post is customizable and designed to match your brand. You can click on the arrows next to images, quotes and speech bubbles to customize the post for each day.
- After you have reviewed the post, you are ready to launch. Click on “confirm this is my content or somebody in the team”, before you can launch.
- Launch campaign. Nine posts are spread out over the 365 days of the year. This drives engagement and traffic back to your blog.
You do have the final say in what gets posted, so you are in full control of what is shared.
Driving traffic to content is hard, and it takes time to manage social strategy. Consistently need to post and promote. When you use Missinglettr best content curation software, it makes that a lot easier and quicker for you.
So let’s look at the price plans for Missinglettr automated social media marketing software.
Missinglettr Pricing Plans
There are 3 plans available to suit your budget: Free, Solo and Pro. There is a 14-day free trial for the paid plans. During the free trial, you will have access to all the features of the plan.
- The free plan has limited features with only 1 social media profile and 50 scheduled posts.
- Solo Plan: for small but experienced bloggers $19 / month.
- Pro Plan: for professional bloggers and large teams $59 / month. Under the Pro plan up to 9 social profiles can be added and have 3,000 scheduled posts.- so if scheduled at a given time, if you post 10 that day, then can schedule another 10.
There are 2 add-ons and the cost is over and above the cost of your plan:
- Curate is an additional cost of $49 / month. Curate will find valuable content in your niche, and make it easy for other businesses to find your content too, and share. Although without curate you will still be able to share content in your niche, you won’t be able to promote your own content to other curate users. It is an add-on that is highly recommended to increase your exposure.
- Agency Add-on: for large agencies and large teams $147 / month.
Pros: What I Like About Missinglettr
There are many benefits to using what is the best social media marketing software:
- It has a clean interface that is very user-friendly and easy to use.
- Perfect for anybody that is new to social media automation.
- Your social media campaign is put on autopilot. I find at the moment is that I don’t have to think about social media posts happening in 180 days time.
- It lets you schedule posts for an entire year.
- Templates are customizable, so you can keep your post consistent and on brand.
- Customer support has been great and any of my questions via email has been answered promptly and with lots of detail.
- Hashtags can be saved for future use.
- Natural language processing is used.
- With plans starting at $19 / month, it is very affordable, even for solopreneurs.
- A free 14-day trial is available, which is great if you want to give them a try. You do not need you credit card to sign up.
Cons: Where Missinglettr Can Improve
This is where the automated social media marketing software can do better:
- The analytics data is not as powerful as some of its competitors.
- No live chat is offered.
- Would like to see interface with Pinterest. If you would like to have an interface with Pinterest, Crowdfire does have social sharing to Pinterest.
If you would like to evaluate other social media sharing tools before you make a decision, then you might find this review on What is Crowdfire about, helpful.
You might also find this post on What is Social Media Lead Machine, helpful.
Recap How Missinglettr Works
- Connect a content source to Missinglettr.
- The software will detect when you publish your next blog post
- Missinglettr will create a social media campaign.
- Go into Drip Campaigns where you can review it and approve it. This way you can make sure that you are happy with the social content that is sent out.
- Once you have approved the campaign, posts will gradually be dripped out to your social media profiles.
In just a few clicks, you can turn a single blog post into a year’s worth of social content.
Don’t be scared to keep on posting. People see a post once, and then forget about it if you do not share it again. Having a presence will make a difference. If you post infrequently, it limits opportunity to exposure.
Final Thoughts On What About Social Media Scheduling Tools
If you want an affordable way to manage your social media scheduling, then Missinglettr fits the bill. Beginners will find it easy to understand and the AI is good enough to engage your followers.
Analytics data is enough to do the job, even if it is not as detailed as you might want.
Missinglettr does support other languages. If you have special characters that is not supported, contact the support team and they will fix it for you.
Good news is that you do not have to make an immediate commitment. There is a 14-day free trial of the paid plans, as well as a free plan. Try out either option to see if Missinglettr is the right automated social media marketing software for you.
You do not need your credit card to sign up. Use my link to get the special discount deals: