Website traffic is one of the key factors any website owner or brand should care about. A successful page is one that ranks well on Google and other search engines. Without traffic, a site cannot survive and thrive.
An easy way to increase traffic, is by using tools like a search ranking tracking tool or a keywords rank tracking tool, that can easily conduct competitor analysis, do keyword research and track keywords, and track search engine results. So what is the best SEO rank tracker tool and what is Ranktracker about?
Best Search Ranking Tracking Tool
To improve your brand’s digital presence, you need to know more than finding a certain keyword, or making your page look appealing. You also need to find actionable insights, the best keyword opportunities and audit features, that will take you from a newbie, to a skilled website owner.
Luckily you have Ranktracker’s best SEO software list that will save you time and resources. SEO errors have a negative impact on your site. But, with Ranktracker’s in-depth web audit checks, they will tell you about any domain problems and how to fix them.
The best rank tracker tool gives you in-depth search engine results, and tracking site traffic, that shows you the best opportunities for ranking your website. Thus, Ranktracker can put you ahead of your competition.
Ranktracker is currently the fastest growing SEO software. It is an all-in-one platform for effective SEO. So, if you are looking for online growth today, and in the future, then Ranktracker is an essential tool.
Ranktracker is a company that can take your site from being unknown, to highly visited in no time. Read on to see what is Ranktracker about and how the best rank tracking software, can help you.
What Is Ranktracker About?
Ranktracker is an online SEO tool. It is designed to help users track the rankings of their websites within the search engine results page. But, it is much more than just a search ranking tracking tool.
The best rank tracking software includes features such as keyword finder, SERP checker, web audit, backlink checker, and much more. Ranktracker is a platform that allows you to research and track your keyword rankings.
The best rank tracker tool (SERP tracker) keeps you up to date with the latests changes in your website’s rankings.
It is an all-in-one platform for effective SEO professionals and SEO agencies. They use world-class accurate data sources to help improve search engine rankings.
Ranktracker was founded in 2014 by Felix Rose-Collins after seeing the demand for a smart, flexible SEO tool. Since then, the mission at Ranktracker has been to develop high-quality and easy-to-use SEO tools.
Best SEO Rank Tracker
Ranktracker is an all-in-one SEO resource that allows you to see how the ranking of your site is affected by the actions that you take. It provides you with the tools to establish what actions you need to take in the first place.
Search engines are more competitive than ever before. Gone are the days that you could create a web page, optimize it for a keyword or two, and let the search engines bots crawl it. It is not a strategy that works today.
Search engine algorithms and the way they track rankings and process information, are constantly changing. It doesn’t mean that if your blog post is ranking on the first page today, that it will stay there.
If your competitor has better search engine updates of keyword rankings, everybody’s rankings across the board changes. So, if you want to ensure your site can compete and stay in business, you constantly have to monitor it.
To ensure your SEO efforts are doing the job, you need to:
- Keep track of your keyword rankings.
- Compare your local rank to your national rank.
- Track how visible your page is on search engines.
- Keep track of the amount of traffic your page gets.
- Compare your current site metrics to past data.
If you had to do this manually, it would take too much time, you wouldn’t have time to update anything else on your web pages. This is where Ranktracker comes in. It provides you with real-time data, on a day-to-day basis, to be able to pull up all the valuable rank tracking metrics you need.
Keywords Rank Tracking Tool
Over and above keeping track of your own web page, you are able to keep track of your competitors as well. This enables you to make the most informed decisions when it comes to your SEO efforts.
Thus, instead of trying to copy your competitors, you can stop wasting time and hop onto new trends, improve your local rank for specific keywords and improve your search engine rankings across the board.
The all-in-one platform for effective SEO, provides clients with a wide range of SEO-orientated services. Ranktracker’s goal is to provide you with the tools you need to conduct your SEO research.
Over and above the rank tracking tool, it also has a keyword finder, SERP checker, and even a web audit tool that will show you what is not working on your site.
Ranktracker has a wide range of specialized functions to enable you to develop your strategy and execute it. So, is Ranktracker any good? Ranktracker is intuitive to use and gets the work done, without too much of a learning curve.
Best Rank Tracking Software In Action
Ranktracker’s unique tools give you accurate insights for every stage of optimization, from planning and analysis, to tracking and problem solving.
The SEO tools are designed to cross-reference data obtained from your website, and compare it to the latest data received by search engine algorithms. This is accomplished by directly linking the software to advanced computer systems and proxies.
Based on real-time ranking data, the best rank tracking software determines the exact rank, traffic, visibility and top keywords at a specific moment.
All the data obtained through the Ranktracker tool, is displayed in a simple, and easy-to-read and understand, user interface.
The Best SEO Software List: Features
Ranktracker’s search ranking tracking tool makes it easier for you and these are the features:
The ranktracker tool monitors your site and gives you helpful alerts and visual overviews as it moves up or down the search engine results.
- You can track your ranking progress for any specific location globally.
- Easily switch between mobile and desktop views to check your ranking progress on different platforms.
- Ranktracker tracks organic and absolute positions for all your keywords.
- Track any language, even local rankings, for any Google, Yahoo, Bing and Yandex location.
- Get a daily email notification of the ups and downs of your websites.
- It shows you how your position has changed over time, as well as an instant overview of your visibility, traffic, average search engine position and more.
- Search the global database to find the best SEO keyword opportunities.
- See a list of related and relevant keywords, complete with search volume and difficult ratings, for any word or phrase.
- The SEO keyword difficulty score shows you how easy or hard it is to rank for each keyword. The closer to 100 the number is, the higher the competition. Thus, target keywords with low scores for the best results.
- The keywords rank tracking tool will also help you find long-tail keywords.
- Do location-specific keyword research and get the most accurate keyword suggestions for the language and location you prefer.
- Find keywords your website is already ranking for and save your keyword searches.
- See the history of a keyword and how the interest in it has changed over time.
The SERP checker enables you to dominate the rankings and get ahead of the competition.
- Find the competition’s weak spots with the SERP analysis tool.
- Get a detailed analysis of results for any search term that appears in Google.
- Enter a keyword to see who is ranking for it, and whether it is possible to compete with them.
The SERP checker shows you search results for a particular country, region, city or even neighborhood, so you can find the best possible keyword opportunities.
- The SEO checklist walks you step-by-step, through the process of optimizing your site for SEO, so that you are ready to climb the search engine rankings.
- The task checklist provides you with a framework to get all your SEO fundamentals in place.
- Mark the tasks as complete, as you work your way through the list.
- Tasks include researching keywords, on-page SEO, content strategy, off-page SEO and social media.
Web Audit Tool
- Gives instant reports and personalized advice. It checks all your on-site SEO factors and quickly identifies any issues.
- The web audit tool scans all your web pages in seconds, saving you tons of time. This is the fastest way to identify SEO problems. It then tells you how to fix them, as well as the importance and urgency of which to tackle first.
- Save your XML reports and previous scans with the latest to ensure any problems have been fixed.
The backlink checker tool allows you to spy on your competition and see what they are up to.
- You can see every backlink that they have. Utilize their strategies to move ahead of them.
- The Authority and Link profile strength scores, help you identify the easiest and most powerful competitor links to replicate.
- Numerous metrics, like trust flow, citation flow and social signals, are used to calculate the accurate insights.
- You can assess the quality of each link by viewing its domain rating, URL rating, anchor text, “new” or “lost” status, first seen and last seen, dofollow/nofollow and more.
Backlink Monitor Tool
The backlink monitor tool shows you who is linking to your site, and also those that have stopped linking. Thus, you can see how your content strategy is performing. You can get a backlink breakdown for each of your domains and these are the features:
- Find out how many backlinks each site has, the number of domains linking to it and how many of them are dofollow/nofollow.
- Check your backlink progress over time and spot key trends in your backlinks. Use graphs to view to see how many links you gained and lost over a set period of time.
- Get deeper insights into all your backlinks, including who linked to you and their domain authority. Filter for new or lost links by simply clicking.
- Analyze your backlinks by domain. Find out which domains are linking to you, including how many links from a specific domain are dofollow and nofollow.
- Get a visual representation of how your linking domains changed over time, plus a summary of new and lost domains.
- See the clickable words that other sites are linking to you with. The anchor texts insight tool will show you how many backlinks you have for any individual anchor text, as well as how many linking domains are using it.
- View your anchor text diversity, as too many links with the same anchor text, can harm your rankings. Use this tool to avoid being penalized by the search engines.
- Discover which pages get the most links on your site, and create similar content.
- Filter your backlink analysis according to a wide range of criteria, thus finding the backlinks you are most interested in.
The backlink monitor tool has all your backlink data in one place.
Ranktracker’s Google SERP simulator is designed to let you see detailed information like the URL, meta description and title tags of search results as they are being typed. The SERP simulator has additional functions to perfectly optimize meta tags.
- Fetch and improve feature allows you to fetch the title and meta description of a site, by simply entering the URL. The first letter of each word in the title can be changed into caps.
- Check the length of your title and meta description and optimize it for search results. Use the tool to come up with snippets, titles and description, and you will see a bar that tracks the length of your title and meta description. This will also count the characters and pixels for you to ensure that neither gets clipped when displayed in search results.
- SERP feature optimization: When you conduct a search on Google, search queries are typically displayed in bold if they are contained in the meta description. By using the “bold keywords” form, you can see how they will look in your snippet when a search is conducted. You can even add star ratings, dates and ads to the results to see how they would appear.
- Be visually irresistible: use the “heat map” feature to see which parts of your snippet are the hottest. By ensuring your meta description and title help you stand out from the crowd, you can draw searchers to your site. As long as search results are in English, Spanish or German, the heat map works in tandem with the algorithm to ensure that it is as precise as possible.
- Use the “copy as HTML” button when you have found the best possible title and meta description and quickly paste it to your site’s source code. Export is as a PNG and share it with your team members.
Key Metrics Tracked By Ranktracker
The best SEO rank tracker tool will give you the competitive edge.
- Visibility – based on the specific keywords that you are tracking for your site, Ranktracker tracks the percentage internet users that see your site. This number is then displayed as a percentage. So, for instance, if you are tracking the visibility for the keyword clothes recycling near me, and the visibility is 58%, it means that 58% of everybody that search for that keyword, will see your website. If your visibility is increasing, then your overall site position is doing well, which is a good sign. On the other hand, if your visibility is going down, then it is likely an indication that you need to make changes and start using new long tail keywords to improve your organic search ranking.
- Average Position – you can track the average position of a page, based on a specific keyword. This allows you to see where it ranks on the search engines. Depending on which search engine is being used, your local rank may be different when it displays an average position. Average position is an excellent metric to see how your site is ranking for individual keywords. This metric is very closely linked to visibility. While the visibility metric tracks the percentage of people that see your web page on local search results, the average position can explain why your visibility is higher or lower than expected. If your visibility ranking is low, it might be because your average position is not as high as it should be.
- Traffic – Based on traffic analysis, the traffic metric displays accurate data. Monitor exactly how many people see your web page on a daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly basis. This is particularly valuable for local businesses and ecommerce sites. With this metric, you can track which times of the day, or year, are the busiest. Therefore, it enables you to offer discounts, special sales and other incentives to encourage spending during peak visiting times.
- SERP features – The SERP Rank tracker tool enables you to see whether your site is optimized for SERP features, or not. Google displays additional elements to create a more engaging experience. Sections of the page such as these, are included.
How To Use The Best Rank Tracker Tool
Automatically track search engine rankings with Ranktracker:
- Select your target search engines.
- Specify your target location.
- Decide on your landing pages.
- Set up SERP history tracking.
- Add competitor sites.
- Set up the preferences.
- Check the rankings.
Pros Of Ranktracker
- It is easy to use, easy to set up and no steep learning curve.
- Provides a detailed overview of the status of your keyword ranking.
- See keyword groupings by page.
- Provides a variety of features that are perfect for any business.
Who Is Ranktracker Good For?
One of the primary goals or Ranktracker, was to create a search ranking tracking tool that anybody could use, regardless of technical expertise. Thus, everybody from small local businesses, to advanced programmers and third-party analysts, can use the tool.
Use it to learn more about a website’s performance and compare it with your competitors.
- Track rankings and target keywords that are specifically designed to improve organic search results.
- Increase your visibility through advanced reporting software.
- Identify new niches, create a new marketing campaign and boost overall metrics of your website with the knowledge obtained from the analysis.
The keywords rank tracking tool can improve your ranking results, or that of your clients.
What Is Ranktracker About? Pricing
Ranktracker offers either monthly or yearly plans. Monthly plans start at $14.40/month, but alternatively you can save money and buy an annual subscription.There is a 7-day free trial available on all plans. Plans are as follows:
- Monthly Costs:
- Annual Costs: Currently you can save 50% on annual plans.
- Starter Data $108
- Double Data $354
- Hex Data $654.00
- Quad Data $1,254.00
Every Ranktracker plan gets the full suite of tools on the best SEO software list: Rank Tracker, Keyword Finder, SERP Checker, Backlink Checker, Web Audit Tool, Actionable SEO Tasks and Reporting.
Ranktracker does not renew at a higher price, unlike other tools. As long as your subscription is active, you will get the discounted price for life.
Ranktracker vs Ahrefs
When it comes to rank tracking, many wants to compare Ranktracker and Ahrefs. In general, both tools are really great, but offer different advantages.
The actual rank tracking element with both tools, are excellent. Ahrefs uses third party metrics to gather data. Whereas Ranktracker uses real data, thus making Ranktracker a bit more accurate.
Ahrefs has more detail in terms of the amount of available services, but for rank tracking, Ranktracker has the best rank tracker tool.
The digital world continues to change at a rapid rate. If you want to survive, and thrive, it is vital not to let your brand fall behind.
The best keywords rank tracking tool can instantly show you your rankings in search results, ranking of keywords being tracked, traffic from your search and more.
It has a 7-day free trial which allows you to explore the tool before you make a decision.
If you have any questions on what is Ranktracker about, or have suggestions for the best SEO software list, then please leave your comments below.