You might have heard the excitement around the new digital product, The Infinity Project, that claims it will make you money today and for years to come. But what is The Infinity Project? There are many reg flags that came up for me while researching them. So let’s have a look at The Infinity Project, another Done For You marketing system, and see if The Infinity Project is a scam or not.
The Infinity Project Review
- Name: The Infinity Project
- Owners: Steven Clayton and Aidan Booth
- Website URL: https://theinfinityproject.net/
- Product Type: Done for you marketing system (affiliate marketing and product creation)
- Price: $1,497 or 3 payments of $597
- Overall Rank: 35 / 100
The Infinity Project Scam
The Infinity Project is a step by step program showing you how to build a simple, but highly profitable business, working from home. It teaches people affiliate marketing and how to build a very successful digital product, in simple and easy to follow steps.
This is a “Done for You” marketing system where you do not need any technical knowledge, no need to buy any inventory and there are no complications. The key is to copy a proven system that works.
Steven Clayton and Aidan Booth will show you the 3-step system they use to generate very profitable “Impulse Pages” that can be copied by anybody. You will generate passive income by selling highly profitable digital products. The Infinity Project is part of the Digital Success Network.
They promise that you can combine fast cash with an income generating asset and that you can be up and running in as little as 24 hours. Really, start earning money within 24 hours? I doubt it.
This is not eCommerce, so no suppliers, no inventory, no shipping and no customer complaints to deal with. No entry barriers, no special experience and no complicated technical hurdles. Just collect large commissions on a daily basis as you scale up the business.
Look at my no.1 recommendation. This is a fabulous site where you can pay less to learn all about affiliate marketing and even start for free.
A Closer Look at The Infinity Project
So what is The Infinity Project all about? In this done for you marketing system you will discover:
- How to build your first impulse page in less than twenty-four hours and start earning $100 per day.
- Two secret accelerator steps that will take you from $100 per day to $500 per day and even more than $1,000 per day.
The key is to copy a proven system that works. These are the three core steps of the system:
- Choose your niche and product. It helps to choose something that you are interested in. It could be related to your business or hobby like golf, nutrition, gardening, cycling etc. Then find a hot selling product to promote for commissions.
- Build an impulse page – this is fast and easy to set up and the purpose is to generate targeted leads. The impulse page needs to have an incentive for people to join your email list. So it is a simple page to convert to leads.
- Implement the targeted traffic plan. The focus will be on highly targeted free traffic, but also cheap paid traffic. This is to generate leads that will be sent to your products, to start getting commissions. The aim is to build commission income of up to $100 per day quickly.
There are then two additional parts, called income accelerators, to scale your business and dramatically boost your earnings.
- The first income accelerator is a profit funnel to take you from $100 per day to $500 per day and more. The majority of people need to see a product multiple times before they buy it. So set up a profit funnel which is automated follow-up emails to contact the leads multiple times. They have a done for you system to do it all.
- Income Accelerator no. 2 is to launch your own products. Clickbank has proven bestsellers in your niche – so take a spin on it and make it your own, so create your own digital products.
The 8 Core Elements
They recon there are three critical factors that determine success, and these are focus, attitude and visualization. With their crystal clear action steps, you can focus on your end goal and maintain a positive attitude.
If you know that something has worked for somebody else, it is easier to stay focused and positive. Short term goals will be like steps to help you along the way.
Tools and Training
The eight-week training program consists of these components.
- Component 1: The Master Training
- The module has more than one hundred training videos.
- It starts with the 3 steps that reveals how you can quickly get to making $100 / day.
- This is followed by 8 full weeks of training that takes you through the 100+ videos.
- There are weekly checkpoints and milestones to keep you on track.
- Component 2: The Execution Plans
- Written execution plans with action steps for each module.
- It runs through every action step for each module, one at a time, to ensure your progress is successful, so it will help you to implement each step successfully.
- You get a graphical mind map for each module so that as you move forward, you can visualize the processes.
- Component 3: Done For You Niches
- accelerate the process with done for you elements.
- No need to struggle to find a niche, as this obstacle has been eliminated.
- You will be getting done for you impulse pages and lead magnets for 9 different niches.
- These done for you niches come with templates that have been proven to convert to hundreds of dollars per day. It will give you a tremendous advantage and you will be in business almost instantly.
- So each niche page includes impulse pages, lead magnets and high converting templates.
- Component 4: Done for You Funnels
- Come with fully mapped out sales funnels. You will be getting entire profit funnels for each of the nine niches.
- They are written and fully mapped out to enable you to maximize commissions. It is as simple as filling in the blanks and load them up.
- No need to hire expensive copywriters, thereby saving you thousands of dollars. It will also save you days and weeks of putting it all together yourself.
- Component 5: Traffic Blueprints
- Drive targeted visitors quickly and easily.
- Website traffic is the biggest and most confusing nightmare for all newbies and experienced sellers alike. They eliminate that issue so your traffic problem is solved.
- They’ll be giving you all their secrets and you can simply go through the cheat sheets and checklists and follow the easy steps.
- Blueprint manual and video training will reveal how they drive free and paid traffic.
- The traffic channels that are covered include Facebook, Google, Instagram, Pinterest and also what they describe as their “personal top-secret traffic channels” that they only share with members. That way they ensure these sources stay open for the members to benefit and profit from it.
- Component 6: Phase X Special strategies to Boost Your Income
- This is a special addition to the training and this is where things are getting very exciting as Steven and Aiden unveil a series of secret techniques that you can leverage to double, triple and even quadruple your income.
- The step by step manuals that Steven and Aiden personally use, are full of their secrets, of how to generate up to $5,000 / day.
- They have never before made these tactics public.
- Component 7: Support and Coaching
- This is the equivalent of a private help desk and forum.
- You need not worry about anything at all, as they have you covered.
- They have a private help desk and Facebook group where you can ask questions and get support.
- The fact that your will “have a team of 7-figure earners right by your side” to me does not necessarily mean they can help you.
- Component 8: 60 Day Super Seller Challenge
- This is designed to encourage action and build momentum to force you to the finish line.
- Cash prizes are given to students who take action and excel in the first 60 days.
- Additional cash prizes will be for 90 day challenge and 120 day goals, all designed to stretch and motivate you.
What is The Infinity Project Costing?
The Infinity Project is available at a price of $1,497 for a single payment.
Alternatively you could opt for three payments of $597 each, spread over three months.
If you opt for the single payment, you will immediately save yourself $294.
So keep your credit card in your wallet and look at the free training you can get with Wealthy Affiliate. Wealthy Affiliate offers you a unique opportunity to fulfill your dreams.
Who is the product for?
Who will benefit from buying this product or joining and the target audience?
If you like Done for You marketing systems and have lost of money to waste, then you can give it a try.
Is there any Product support?
Within the member’s area, there is a community forum where you can get support. Component 7 of the training is all about support and coaching., but 7-figure earners are not necessarily the best helpers.
There is a private Facebook Group that you can join once you have bought the program.
The Pros – What I like about them
- No previous experience is required.
- Newbie friendly with no entry barriers or technical hurdles to overcome.
- If you like a Done For You marketing system, then The Infinity Project is just that.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- You don’t need to interact with people, so no suppliers or customers to deal with (this could be seen as bad)
The Cons – What I don’t like about them:
- It is a very expensive program.
- The typical scam messages of “we only allow a limited number of people” or “act now before you regret it for the rest of your life”
- My gut feeling that says this is not true. How do you start earning after 24 hours if this is an eight-week training program?
- The only information that is readily available online, has been posted by themselves. This to me is never a good sign.
The Infinity Project at a glance:
- Name: The Infinity Project
- Owners: Steven Clayton and Aidan Booth
- Website URL: https://theinfinityproject.net/
- Product Type: Done for you marketing system (affiliate marketing, email marketing and product creation)
- Price: $1,497 or 3 payments of $597
- Overall Rank: 35 / 100
My Final thoughts on The Infinity Project Scam
Still wondering what is The Infinity Project? I am extremely skeptical that you would be making the level of income that they are talking about. I would run a mile in the opposite direction.
All the sales and promotional materials point to a typical scam with the “get in quick before we close the doors” and “you will miss out and never get this opportunity again”.
It is extremely doubtful that you will be making the amounts of money that they are talking about overnight. You might eventually be able to make some money, but it could take several years. And remember the “paid” traffic bit, YOU will have to pay for that traffic, which is an expensive little exercise.
There are simply too many red flags for me to be comfortable with the Infinity Project. There is very little else that I can find which is not promotional material by either Steven or Aidan themselves, or somebody who is affiliated with them. I will give them the benefit of the doubt and score 35 /100, purely because they have a money back guarantee.
For the rest, who earns $5,000 per day after just eight weeks? Really? If it sounds too good to be true, it means it is ie. a scam.
My no. Recommendation
Wealthy Affiliate offers you a unique opportunity to fulfill your dreams and the training will help you towards achieving financial freedom. WA will compliment what you are currently doing. Read my review on them here.
If you have any questions or comments about The Infinity Project scam, then please leave them below and I will get back to you.
24 thoughts on “The Infinity Project Scam”
Oof, I’m not going to lie, I was pretty much turned away immediately from The Infinity Project when I saw the high price (over $1000) and low overall rank (35 out of 100). I definitely don’t like the fake-sounding marketing messages like “we only allow a limited number of people for this offer”, so I truly appreciate the detailed review to let people know there are better ways to find training and opportunities online!
Hi there, There are just too many scammy phrases that they use that I would be very wary about buying into the program
First of all, I hate a system that is dfy. This is because I love to set up things by myself either following a guide or figuring stuffs out by myself. I actually prefer the former anyways. Another thing I dislike is the misleading claim that one would make money using the system in as little as 24 hours. In a large number of cases, this is not true and people can easily give up when they don’t see the results they have been told they’ll see and within the given time frame. Well, this program looks legitimate and I am sure it will work but for me, it is too expensive. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on this program.
Hi there, it might work in the long run but not the overnight success that they are talking about. I am very skeptical about The Infinity Project and cannot recommend it.
Hey nice article you have there, your thoughts are indeed invaluable. Online business in recent time has been at its peak, due to the closure of Businesses. However, the features of infinity project is really appealing and tempting to invest in. I am intrigued with the numerous ways one can earn from. Nevertheless, I would love to know if there are positive testimonials about their rewards system
Hi there, the positive testimonials that I could find, all came from themselves and people with a financial interest, so biased. I cannot recommend them.
Hello there, This is an amazing review that you have got here. From your stand point The infinity project appears to be a scam, they sound too promising and over rate their exercise to do more than it is capable of. I do not believe in get rich quick scheme because I have become a victim once. Wealthy affiliate is indeed my number one recommendation too.
Hi there, when somebody promises you will make money within 24 hours of starting training, I know it is very unlikely. There are too many scam signals associated with The Infinity Project that I would avoid them.
Man hammering people for nearly 1500 dollars for what can be learned in a month or two at Wealthy Affiliate and earning traffic and people’ business without additional cost to them at Wealthy Affiliate is a clear contrast.
All the hyped up offers online like The Infinity Project turn me off. I have seen them come and go because what they are doing in the end often does not produce the promised fruit.
Wealthy Affiliate teaches the real art of bringing organic traffic to a site that is valuable and valued by your readers and investigators who then become your customers based on authority in your niche and trust from someone who has valuable things to offer. Than you. Chris
Hi Chris, I fully agree with you and you have said it brilliantly. Wealthy Affiliate will teach you how to create great content and get organic traffic, without getting involved in shady programs
Very well done. I might add a banner or two from wealthy affiliate as contrast to The Infinity Project. No way I would ever go with the hyped-up DEAL these types offer. Seems geared toward those who want something without investing any work. Hey its their 1500.
I am getting more and more excited everyday here as my sites are developing and I am gaining traffic from search engines. I don’t mind having something to do and goals toward progress.
I think you have a great start in the comparisons you list at the bottom of your post also. We know you are pursuing a great niche in promoting Wealthy Affiliate.
Thank you for sharing this with us. Chris.
Hi Chris, Thank you for the suggestion about banners. I have now added some to make it stand out more. Wishing you success in your online journey, Liné
The Infinity project sounds extremely scammy. I have learned the hard way to stay away from any automated software, especially ones that guarantee quick returns on investment and especially in a significantly short period. So, when I hear “make your first x amount within 24 hours” or “No work needed from you. Just watch the money pouring in”, I immediately become worried.
Let’s be honest, like you said, if it sounds too good to be true that’s because it is. There’s no legit easy quick money. That’s why sites like Wealthy Affiliate are crucial in this online space because this is a place people can go attain real skills on how to build an online business with all the processes involved. You get out what you put in.
Thank you for warning us about yet another scam giving the online community a bad name. it’s up to us all to put a stop to them.
Solomon & Selina
Hi there, It is sad how many people get drawn into programs that promise quick returns on their investments, which often turn out to be scammy. There are too many phrases and pointers with The Infinity Project that I am very doubtful that you can make the amount of money that they are promising you.
Hello dear, thanks for sharing such a great and helpful article with us all, the structure of your website is really great your contents is easy to read and has a great flow I like to to take your course where can I go to get started are there any feel involved I would like to just be able to blog in and talk about things that interest me and make money looking forward to seeing more related posts like this in the future thanks
Follow the training at Wealthy Affiliate and you will learn how to earn. All the best, Liné
hello dear thank you for sharing this wonderful piece of information about infinity Project… I must say that I really enjoyed going through it. I appreciate reviews like this that gives me all the details about a particular program without me having to make all the researchers myself.. thanks a lot for sharing your review your effort is very much appreciated
Thank you and you are welcome, Liné
Thank you for the comprehensive review of the infinity project. I sure got the red alert early enough in the post. The overall rank also speaks volume to the credibility of the program. The features seem pretty cool, and they will be great if they deliver what they promise. The cost of the subscription is just too high. One area that is not clear in the program is whether the done for you packages come with a price or they all come with the subscription package. Do you know if there are testimonials to the claimed successes?
Hi Debbie, The done for you packages are all part of the subscription. The testimonials are published by the seller, which means it is biased towards themselves. Hope this helps, Liné
Glad to have read your review of The Infinity Project before I decided to try it. The draw of big money to be made is always a temptation. I can’t afford to waste my money on scams or even simply “too good to be true” flim-flam. I have wasted a lot of time and money on these types of programs. I sure don’t have the money to do a pay per click experiment!
While the appeal of the program is nearly irresistable, I respect your thoughts on it and will be keeping my money in my pocket this time.
Hi Karin, There are too many “scammy” phrases in the advertising, that I am very skeptical that you will make money. Certainly not quickly, or within the first 24 hours, that they promise.
No doubt the infinity project is a scam. Going through the review I noticed a lot promising quote that is really not a good strategy. The cost of being a member is too high and definitely not a good try for beginners. There are other platform that offers better training and support system. A good one to talk about is the wealthy afflliate community.
Hi there, I agree with you that Wealthy Affiliate is the best community for learning affiliate marketing and how to make a passive income online.