If you are passionate about wanting to create and sell your own digital products, then Clinkbank University 2.0 is perfect for you. Even though ClickBank is a reputable business, it is only natural that you want to do your own research on ClickBank University 2.0, before you invest your money and time in it. You want to know the pros and cons of the company.
By the time you have read to the end of a ClickBank University 2.0 review, you will know what to expect of this product. It will give you the opportunity to make an informed decision. If you follow the training in ClickBank University 2.0, you will learn how to make money in ClickBank.
A ClickBank University 2.0 Review
- Name: ClickBank University 2.0
- Owners: Matt Hulett, Justin Atlan and Adam Horwitz
- Website URL: www.clickbank.com
- Price: $47 / month and $594 upsells + more
- Product: a Digital Product and Marketing Training Course
- Overall Rank: 90 / 100
What is ClickBank?
ClickBank is an e-commerce marketplace where physical and digital products are sold. It also enables affiliate marketers to find products that they can promote on their own websites or through other marketing techniques.
It is a legitimate company that offers training and courses for those that want to create and promote their own digital products. They have been in business for more than 22 years and have an accreditation with Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating.
ClickBank University was created to provide you with a reliable and trustworthy source to launch a ClickBank based business. ClickBank University was first launched in 2013 and in 2016 it was updated to ClickBank University 2.0. ClickBank is a popular platform for both affiliates and vendors, where you can create and grow an online business.
Version 2.0 is a major upgrade and includes the latest up to date strategies, methods and tactics to build your ClickBank business.
ClickBank University 2.0 at a Glance
In a nutshell, this is what you get when you join ClickBank University 2.0
- 8 week Affiliate training course
- 12 week Vendor training class
- Bi-weekly expert classes
- Specially curated add-on trainings
- ClickBank University toolkit and traffic centre
- An exclusive ClickBank University community
- Massive discounts on Tools
- Pay a fraction of the cost to attend life events
- Surprise bonusses
A more in depth look at ClickBank University 2.0
ClickBank University 2.0 consists of video courses, that step-by-step, take you through the training. Through the training, you can become an affiliate marketer or learn how to create your own digital products. You will also learn how to make money in ClickBank.
There are two separate training tracks, namely
- ClickBank Affiliate Mastery for Affiliate Marketing which gives you the opportunity to promote other people’s products
- ClickBank Product Publishing for Vendor Training which will teach you how to make money by creating your own products and promote them on ClickBank.
Both these tracks can be lucrative. You can combine the two routes to make a passive income, or just follow one of the routes.
1. ClickBank Affiliate Mastery
8 weeks Affiliate Track training for Affiliate Marketing – this is for people that want to make a passive income promoting other people’s products.
This course is being taught by Adam Horwitz and is being advertised as the quickest path to initial success. It is great for those that are:
- just starting the journey to make money online,
- haven’t generated loads of money on the internet yet,
- don’t want to create a website or a product
Adam was only 20 years old when he made his first 6-fugure amount of money. He was promoting products by using other people’s videos on You Tube.
He will show you how to leverage the power of the internet and generate millions as an affiliate on ClickBank.
So training for Affiliate Marketing is available, although the coursers and materials on this is limited. There is a high-ticket upsell that is not made clear to you at the start, so beware of that. My top recommendation for creating an Affiliate Marketing Business, is Wealthy Affiliate. This is where you can read my review on them.
2. ClickBank Product Publishing
12 week course for Vendor Training. This is a detailed course and is presented by Justin Atlan. The topics that are covered here include:
- How to research a profitable niche in which to create products.
- How to create digital products that are in demand.
- How to create profitable landing pages,
- How to create great customer avatars,
- How to create a profitable sales funnel,
- Learn how to drive traffic to your landing page through marketing techniques,
- Getting traffic to your money making landing page,
- How to get Affiliate Marketers to promote your products,
- Continue to scale your ClickBank business,
- and much more .
ClickBank Product Publishing is perfect for those that want to:
- run a full-blown information publishing business,
- ratchet up your success to the next level,
- leverage ClickBank’s massive affiliate network.
The step-by-step training is presented on a weekly basis through videos and PDF files. The PDF’s mean that you can read the training while you are following the videos.
My personal opinion is that this program seems to be overpriced for what it is.
These products are all upsells and have different levels of pricing.
ClickBank Builder 2.0
- If you want to create websites and blogs that look great, then this is a valuable tool. It consists of a multitude of templates which you can drag and drop.
- Cost is $594, which you could do in two payments of $297 each. This gives you lifetime access to ClickBank Builder 2.0
- Because this is a tool that was specifically created for ClickBank, it makes it easy to integrate and customize with your ClickBank products and offers.
- ClickBank Builder is the main focus of the ClickBank University 2.0 training. Without this tool it would e difficult to follow the training. So although this is not compulsory, as a beginner you will have to buy it.
- You have to use ClickBank to host your website if you use ClickBank Builder. This means an additional annual cost. It is also then difficult to move your website to a different hosting platform.
- Extra tools that you will have to buy include, e-mail service provider, website domains, tools for social media and more. Each of these resources have an additional cost and many are essential for creating and running an on-line business.
- This consists of “how to” PDF’s, videos, stater guides and checklists for technical providers, essential services and special deals.
- You’ll be learning all the tricks and short-cuts, thereby saving money and time.
- Learn how to generate almost unlimited traffic and clicks.
- Inside ClickBank University 2.0 are easy to follow video tutorials that teaches you all the latest in traffic training.
- You will learn how to get traffic to your own offers and those that you promote.
- Whether you choose to become and Affiliate or a Publisher (vendor), this is essential for you to success.
Exclusive ClickBank Community
- A private ClickBank University 2.0 Facebook community connects you with like-minded people.
- They are there to inspire and encourage you to reach your financial goals.
Bi-weekly Expert Classes – every fortnight ClickBank will bring in successful people that are role models, to show you how the training works in action. This is to inspire and encourage you.
Special Curated Add-on Training – this is to help you in a specific marketing area. Training in targeted strategies are available. This ranges from copy writing to video marketing to Facebook marketing. Experts in specific areas are brought in to present these trainings.
Live Events – As a ClickBank University 2.0 student you can attend private live events. These events are reserved for those people that have a special relationship with ClickBank.
Developing and building a Mailing List is the most expensive part of getting started as a ClickBank Affiliate. Although it is not essential, it will certainly help you in the long run. That way you can stay in touch with people and send them updates about your products and brands.
Who is the product for?
This product is perfect if you want to create and market your own digital products. By selling your digital products on the ClickBank platform, you can make a passive income.
Weekly webinars taking the form of a Question and Answer session provides you with further support and training. There is also a private Facebook Page which is active and provides you with another forum for support.
Their mission is to grow you into a highly successful ClickBank Marketer.
The Good and the Bad –
What I like about them
- ClickBank is a reputable and legitimate platform that is used by thousands of on-line marketers.
- It is possible to make a good income.
- ClickBank University 2.0 offers great training and the best place is directly with ClickBank. The founders, who are the owners, have themselves made millions with ClickBank, so get training from the experts.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee. This makes it a risk-free investment. Although there is not a free trial available, if you are not happy within thirty days, then a full refund is available.
- Great support is available through a private Facebook page.
- Weekly live webinars with Adam and Justin offers more support and training.
- The weekly webinars focus on Questions and Answers, and it is recorded so that you can watch later and always return to it.
What I don’t like:
- Building a website with authority is not a priority. If you are promoting your own digital products, it is important to have a solid foundation in order to build a strong brand.
- ClickBank University 2.0 is an expensive platform.
- The training is sometimes locked, so it can be difficult to go through the training at your own pace, as you have to wait until the modules have been unlocked by ClickBank University 2.0
- You only get training about Paid Traffic. How to get Free Traffic is not covered in the training.
- The platform is primarily focused on vendors, so if you are interested in Affiliate Marketing and getting training on that, then join Wealthy Affiliate.
Final thoughts on ClickBank University 2.0
If you are interested in creating your own digital products, then this platform gives you the training and tools to succeed. I would certainly recommend it for that. ClickBank University 2.0 is NOT a scam. It is very much a legitimate and reputable business. It is not the best platform though if you want training for Affiliate Marketing.
ClickBank stands 100% behind ClickBank University and they are confident that you will be thrilled with the training. In the unlikely event that you are not satisfied with the training, you can request your money back.
I would highly recommend Wealthy Affiliate for Affiliate Marketing training and it will cost you far less than ClickBank University 2.0. Wealthy Affiliate will provide you with successful training and support, website hosting, SEO training and tools and much more.
If you want to know more about the platform and community that I am personally active in, then read my review about Wealthy Affiliate here.
ClickBank at a glance:
- Name: ClickBank University 2.0
- Owners: Matt Hulett, Justin Atlan and Adam Horwitz
- Website URL: www.clickbank.com
- Price: $47 / month and $594 up sells + more
- Product: a Digital Product and Marketing Training Course
- Overall Rank: 90 / 100 – the only reason why I don’t give it more, is because of the cost and the inadequate affiliate marketing training.
I hope that a ClickBank University 2.0 review has proved to you that it is certainly NOT a scam. If you join ClickBank University 2.0 you will also learn how to make money in ClickBank. You can feel confident that when you invest in the training, you will be rewarded with good results.
ClickBank supports Pencils of Promise, which runs programs to educate more children. A percentage of each purchase is donated to Pencils of Promise.
This is a fabulous site where you can pay less to learn all about affiliate marketing.
If you have any questions about a ClickBnk University 2.0 review, or suggestions of how to make money in ClickBank, then please leave them below.
32 thoughts on “A ClickBank University 2.0 Review”
I have found that the vendor training at ClickBank University 2.0 is very good. There is a great deal to learn from that part of the program and makes it a worthy investment. I found that the affiliate track training was a little lacking and outdated in some areas. I believe Wealthy Affiliate has better training and resources in that area. If you are selling your own product then ClickBank University 2.0 is worth the investment.
Hi Lee, I also think that the vendor training is absolutely great, with affiliate training lacking, but certainly worth checking out
Many thanks to you for giving us such a beautiful article and I have a chance to talk about ClickBank with you. I am affiliate marketer and I have been using Affiliation for a long time with the ClickBank website and I think that is a great medium. I did a 12 week affiliate marketing course at Clickbank University. ClickBank University has many tutorials here that will allow you to easily learn affiliate and bring traffic to your website very easily if you are affiliate marketing through ClickBank. Since I’ve been working with ClickBank for a long time, I think after reading your article, many will be interested in affiliate marketing from here and will share their experience with you very soon.
Hi Shanta, I’m very pleased to hear about your success with ClickBank. I do think they are a great platform and can assist many would be marketers and vendors
I’ve heard very little about Click Bank but I have heard of it. Based on that it has always sounded like a very easy platform to learn and use. Setting up web pages is something every successful business has to do and this makes it able for anyone to do it. I like how you have a one time fee for a lifetime of the builder page. The university is a great perk to get things started!
Hi Joe, Clickbank is certainly an easy platform to use
I appreciate your detailed review about ClickBank University 2.0. It seems tempting to me, but as you mentioned, it is quite pricey… I am playing with the idea of launching my own product within my niche, so I will definitely keep in mind that this training is focused on vendors. I think I will opt for it, once my product is launched…
Thank you for all of your information!
Hi Katja, ClickBank University 2.0 will certainly give you all the tools that you need to launch your own digital product
Hi i found your article very useful and informative. I have learnt a lot from your post.
I joined clickbank affiliate network/ program but I haven’t tried clickbank university. It seems overpriced to me.But they provide excellent training according to people who have joined. It’s 100% legit and reputable.
well hanks for sharing indepth review on Clickbank university.
Keep up the good work!
I am Looking forward for your more posts and articles.
I’m please that you found a ClinkBank University 2.0 review informative and although part of it might be expensive, it provides you will excellent training for creating digital products.
Hello Line, I must say that this article is very helpful and informative. I heard from my friend that Clickbank University 2.0 is a great way to earn money selling products to people who need them. Based on what I have read here I will give it a try, it is not so expensive compared to the quality it gives.
ClickBank is a great platform for creating and selling your own digital products
Thank you so much for your review on ClickBank University. I have been thinking if I should take their course or not. They were relentless with their email blast and I was wondering if I can take something from this course. So far I have purchased something from ClickBank and their service is amazing but still want to learn more about them before I spend my money.
Thank you for your honesty. I think I have to be great at affiliate marketing first as well then I move on to e-commerce aspect of managing my company.
Will take it when I am ready and also when I have product to sell.
ClickBank is a great platform for those that want to create and launch their own digital products.
I was actually looking into Click Bank and I am so glad that you have done a review of the Click Bank University 2.0 because, I was thinking, with so many people promoting Click Bank products, there has to be a training that teaches people how to run a successful Click Bank Business.
And I think since Click Bank is so competitive, it’s wise to enroll in the Click Back university 2.0 so you can be ahead of the competition since they seem to offer lots of lessons on many topics.
However,there are some things that I am concerned about like the up sales, the price is listed as $47 per month but then beside it is $594, for a beginner who is just starting out, that is a lot of money. I am also concerned about the fact that the lessons are being released in intervals, I would rather go through the lessons quickly so I can start working on my business. Better yet I would rather learn as I create, that way no time is wasted.
And also I think it’s very important to learn how to drive free traffic to your online business, because if you only rely on paid traffic, what happens when or if you run into financial restrictions, where you are not able to pay for ds? Then that means your business will collapse.
I would rather learn both, how to drive free traffic, as well as how to do ads.
I think for a beginner, Wealthy affiliate as you mentioned would be a better pick.
Thank you for this review, and for giving us a second or in my opinion first choice. Wealthy affiliate sounds like a better option, but that’s just me.
Hi Rose, ClickBank is absolutely perfect for those that want to create their own digital products and also to sell other products
Thanks for sharing this review of ClickBank University. I am going have to signup, as the eight-week training sounds promising. Always taught to be successful with promoting other people’s products you would need to have your own website that costs more every month on top of paying for the training. Even the product publishing twelve-week training looks promising and I have always wanted to learn how to create a good sales funnel.
Hi Jannette, you are welcome and let me know if you need help, Liné
Being new in the affiliate marketing world, I appreciate reviews like yours. I keep seeing name ClickBank everywhere, but have no idea how to start using it / making it work for me. So I was really interested in what you will have to say about ClickBank University 2.0. I have to say that there are two things that made me realize it’s not for me at this moment. First is the price and the second is that you only get trained about paid traffic. Thank you for helping me to make my decision about purchasing ClickBank University 2.0.!
Hi Katja, You are welcome and it is good to know that the review helped you to make a decision, Liné
Thanks for sharing your insights about clickbank university. it’s a big program with a lot of nuanced details to go over, so having the main selling points listed up front is very helpful for someone evaluating the program! I enjoyed reading that the company also participates in supporting the charity Pencils of Promise. Very cool!
Thank you for your kind comments and it is good to hear that you found the review on ClickBank University 2.0 helpful
Thank you for a great article. I started my own blog recently and Im still discovering new possibilities of earning money online. To be fair I have not heard before about ClicBank university program, but looking on your review it seems as a great starting point for all beginners. Its not cheap, but I think it worth invest some money to get opportunity to grow. Looking forward to test this platform in practice.
ClickBank University will provide you with affiliate training to help you on the road to earning passive income online. Beginners and advanced marketers can benefit from the courses that they offer.
This looks like something that would come in handy. However, I just don’t feel that the $47 a month is necessary to learn about Click Bank. I have been using Click Bank for a while now, and it kind of been the school of hard knocks for me. But I don’t pay $47 a month, and I do plenty fine 🙂
ClickBank university will provide training and support for those that need it, so it is not just about selling ClickBank products, or becoming a vendor.
Thanks for the review and insight. A cousin of mine was looking for something to do online. Like selling products online, etc. He was thinking of Amazon and such, but this look something fresh and can be good.
I might recommend it to him, and see if he will be interested in it. Personally, I have also been looking into selling physical products, but for now my plan is paused.
I might look into it in the future.
Thank you for your comments and you are welcome to share with your cousin. I hope it will help to make a decision.
Thanks for sharing your review on Click Bank University. Click Bank is a well-known company and we often see it on internet through various affiliate programs and digital promotion products. 12 week training program seems to be very reasonable, as the points you’ve discussed are very attractive .I would like to give it a try in near future.
Thank you for your comments and I am sure you will benefit from the training provided.
Thanks for this – that was a great article. I had a lot of questions about ClickBank and this answered many of them and pointed me toward where I can get the rest of my answers. I can see that there would be a benefit in doing this program in the way that you broke it down with specifics and detail. You did a great job. L, Sammy
Thank you, and the program can help you to succeed online. All the best.