Long Tail Pro has been rated as the best long tail keyword tool. But what is Long Tail Pro about? And what is long tail keywords about?
If you want to have a successful website, then you need to know how to find a long tail keywords. Thus, keyword research is something that you cannot avoid. For proper keyword research to be effective, you need the best long tail keyword tool.
With Long Tail Pro you can do keyword research that will help you create content that should boost your rankings in Google and other search engine results. What is Long Tail Pro review will show you how you can benefit from using the tool.
What Is Long Tail Pro About?
Long Tail Pro was created by Spencer Haw from NichePursuits.com. He had experience in SEO marketing and building affiliate websites. After resigning from his job, he took up digital marketing fully.
Spencer Haw developed Long Tail Pro to help him with his digital marketing. He had tried dozens of keyword tools and ended up getting frustrated enough with them all, that he created his own.
It quickly gained traction after entering the market, to become one of the best tools a keyword researcher can use.
Long Tail Pro goes beyond keyword research to help you develop a rich content strategy, thereby driving high-quality traffic that converts.
These days, relevant content drives traffic, not just keywords. Keywords are no longer the only thing that drives rankings. Relevant content is king. And that is where LongTail Pro really can help you, as they deliver relevance.
It is designed in such a way that you can input one or more root keywords, to get multiple related keywords. By typing in a root keyword, it generates numerous keyword ideas. The root keyword could be a generic name like farming.
You don’t have to be overly manually involved with LongTail Pro. Together with multiple keyword suggestions, it also provides you with amazing ideas for your content creation.
To ensure better rankings for your website content, you need to find the right keywords. This can be a very time-consuming process. However, with the best long tail keyword tool, you will find profitable keywords for your content, as well as save time.
If you want higher page rankings and faster indexing, long tail keywords should be used. So, if you are a content creator, and you want to dodge the competition, you need to use long tail keywords. But what’s a long tail keyword?
What Is Long Tail Keywords About?
Long tail keywords are search terms and phrases with more than 3 words. They have reduced search volume and lower competition rates.
If you want your content to be easily found online, then your keyword structure must be perfect. Long Tail Pro would suggest long tail keywords, rather than just short keyword phrases. There is a good reason for it.
It is nearly impossible for your new post to rank on the first page for a particular keyword that already exists in millions of pages.
By using long tail keywords, you can reduce competition and streamline the focus of your content, thereby ensuring search engine optimization.
So, to go back to the keyword farming used above. If, for instance, you use organic farming , there are already so many articles written on it, that competition for the keyword is too high. It will be very difficult to beat your competitors in your niche.
But, it could be changed to organic cotton farming. There is a higher possibility to rank for ” organic cotton farming methods used in Turkey “, as fewer articles will be written on it.
So, a long tail keyword goes directly to the point for any searcher. But how to find a long tail keywords with low competition? Low competition keywords with buyer intent, will help to take your business to the top.
How The Best Long Tail Keyword Tool Works
How to find a long tail keywords is easy with Long Tail Pro and this is how it works:
- Enter seed keywords and get hundreds of suggestions.
- Run keyword and competitor analysis based on 13 metrics.
- With Rank Value you determine keyword profitability.
- Rank Tracker helps you stay on top of your rankings.
The days of simply tracking data around your keywords and page ranking to measure SEO performance, are gone. The true indicator of success, is the quality of traffic and number of conversions in your content.
If you are having a hard time building your online presence, you need Long Tail Pro to help you. This video will show you how it works and how you can benefit from it.
Use what is Long Tail Pro about to:
- Do keyword research, get competitor analysis and scores for competitiveness.
- Determine keyword profitability with the Rank Value feature.
- Get recommendations for custom keyword difficulty for your domain.
- Track your rankings over time and get better results with the Rank Tracker feature.
So let’s have a closer look at what is long tail keywords about and the features of Long Tail Pro.
What Is Long Tail Pro: Review Of Features
The mission of Long Tail Pro is to help you succeed in your SEO strategy. They have crafted 5 tools that cover every aspect of SEO namely, keywords, rankings, backlinks, SERP analysis and site audit.
Profound Keyword Research
Discover heaps of profitable keywords that are easy to optimize. There are 3 tried and tested methods for keyword research: related keywords, competitor keywords and manual keywords.
- Related Keywords: get long tail keyword ideas from head terms. Just type in a seed keyword, but a maximum of 5, to get up to 400 long tail keywords particular to your niche, within seconds.
- Competitor Keywords: sometimes the best way to do keyword research, is to check out what is working for your competition. So let the competitors do the hard work. Just switch to the competitor keywords mode and put in your competitor’s domain URL or page. Long Tail Pro will dissect their keyword strategy and you can compare the keyword suggestions by using all the metrics that matter. It will show you the search volume, keyword difficulty and competitive analysis of the keyword. So, you get straight to keywords that are proven to work.
- Manual Keywords: if you already have the keyword you want, you need to ensure it will lead to profitable results. Use Long Tail Pro to instantly pull up keyword metrics and understand how well the keyword will work for your site. Up to 200 manual keyword entries can be done at a time.
Rank Tracker Tool
Provides you with deep analysis to build a strong strategy. Discover the true power of your rankings and get updated Rank data daily.
- Track progress and measure your success and keep tabs on how you are doing. Focus your efforts by knowing how close you are to the top results for all your keywords. Thus, you can hone in on your winning keywords and start seeing results faster.
- Gain deeper insights with a list of up-to-date key metrics for each of your tracked keywords.
- Get weekly updates about keyword rankings by email and thereby keep track of your rankings across all your projects.
- Helps to keep your content updated for better conversions.
With the Rank Checker you can check the rank of competing sites. It will also tell you how well your site is ranking.
Monitor and audit your backlinks to find missing and untapped opportunities.
- Track every backlink to your root domain or any specific page. Just enter the URL and Long Tail Pro will do the rest.
- Find broken links and fix them to maintain link equity and traffic from quality backlinks.
- Monitor inbound links and identify which content outperforms the others.
- Run a backlink analysis and analyze actionable SEO data like anchor text distribution, trust flow, citation flow and more.
SERP Analysis Tool
Build a strong strategy from deeper analysis and uncover in depth metrics to gauge your chances of outranking your competition,
- Start tracking your SERP position by manually entering up to 200 keywords at a time, and start doing the SERP analysis on them.
- Conduct website competitive analysis and see your website performance index to know the organic traffic potential of your website.
- Outperform your competitors and analyze the backlink profile of your competitors to identify their latest link sources and build your own link. Monitor the results of your link building campaigns.
- Identify opportunities and reach your audience by streamlining the process of analyzing keywords. Do this by highlighting the vital marketing performance metrics for best efficiency and results.
Scan and examine your site for SEO issues and mistakes and fix it.
- Measure your site’s health and optimize your website with long term recommendations. Discover, prioritize and fix common technical issues that might hamper the performance of your site.
- Boost your site’s on-page SEO by eliminating any technical SEO issues.
- Track speed and performance and get a comprehensive report on your site’s average load speed, slow load speeds and more.
- Internal linking – Discover trending topics and get assistance in creating new content for your site.
Search Volume : this is a great feature and for every keyword you can see how many people are searching for the particular keyword.
One of the essential features in a keyword research tool, is to measure the level of competition and difficulty. Keyword competitiveness is broken down into 3 levels: low, medium and high.
Scores ranging from 1 to 100 is used to show the possibility of your site ranking on the first page of Google. 1 is easiest and 100 the most difficult.
Numbers are also color coded with green being easy, yellow being intermediate and unshaded colors are not advisable. When you type in the domain name of your site, this score range can tell you your keyword difficulty level.
- If your site scores below the range, there is a good probability that your site will appear on the first 10 search results of Google.
- If your site score is within the range, it can still appear if you have a good link building strategy.
- But, if your keyword competitiveness score is over 30, it implies that your keyword will not appear on the first page of google search for the keyword. Over 40 is extremely competitive and it is not advisable to use the term, unless you have an authority website.
But even with an authority website, it is not advisable to use keywords that rank above 30 or 35. Rather, use what’s a long tail keyword that guarantees lower competition.
The keyword competitive score makes finding low competition keywords really simple. The lower the score, the better the keyword.
Long Tail Pro even analyzes your website to give you a keyword competitive score range, so you know which keywords your site has the best chance of ranking for. It calculates the keyword competitiveness for any niche.
Who Uses Long Tail Pro?
Long Tail Pro has a full suite of tools to help bloggers, entrepreneurs, digital marketers, content creators and website owners, to build and sustain high-converting SEO content that ranks at the top of SERPs.
You thus increase your website traffic, conversions and ultimately sales.
Google algorithm updates over the past few years means the search engine is savvier than ever. Search engines have become better at identifying search intent and matching search queries and questions with relevant content. It disregards “thin” irrelevant content.
Brands that have shifted their focus from keywords to creating relevant, timely and high-quality content that satisfies search intent, are getting better SERP’s positioning and more valuable traffic that converts.
What I Like About Long Tail Pro
There are many benefits to using the best long tail keyword tool:
- You can rate the keyword competitiveness of your keyword with LongTail Pro. So, it helps you to know how competitive that keyword already is. Scores are rated from 0 to 100, with the highest score being more difficult for the keyword to rank on Google. Thus, the result helps you to know how difficult it is going to be for your website to rank high, or not.
- The competitor analysis section helps you to know if you will rank higher than competing niche sites.
- Free keyword research and rank tracking for 7 days.
- Cancel at any stage in the app or through customer support.
- 10 Day money-back guarantee.
- You have the possibility to work on separate websites, while each one has different projects within the tool.
- Monitor how well your website is ranking on search engines with the rank tracker. It gives precise results and is very user-friendly.
- With Long Tail Pro you can get as many as 400 words for every single root word you input. This is achieved with assistance from Google Keyword Planner. You can have as many as 5 seed words. So, if you already have a large keyword pool, you can analyze manually typed keywords
- Powered by Stripe, one of the safest online payment processors.
As with any great tool, there are areas where there is room for improvement.
What Is Long Tail Pro About: Cons
- URLs and texts within the competitor analysis section are often poorly displayed.
- The maximum amount of seed words that can currently be input, is pegged at 5. Sometime you might want to use more seed keywords.
- You cannot manually input more than 200 keywords at once. Although there isn’t really a keywords research tool where you can input more, some users might want more slots.
Prices And Subscription Plans
What is Long Tail Pro about offers 3 plans to choose from. But if you use the special link, you get 30% discount on the best long tail keyword tool:
- Starter Plan: $37/month or $297/year, down to $207.90/year.
- Pro Plan: $67/month or $537/year, down to $375.90/year.
- Agency Plan: $147/month or $1177/year, down to $823.90/year.
New customers are offered a FREE, 7-day trial on Starter and Pro plans, to enjoy all the available services for free. So, take advantage of the 100% risk free trial.
Annual plans will save you money compared with monthly subscriptions. The higher the plan, the fewer the limitations and the more features.
Get 30% discount when you use this special link available with this what is Long Tail Pro review.
This is what experts say about Long Tail Pro and what is long tail keywords about. Support is fantastic with a big FAQ section on the website.
If you would like to explore other tools on how to find a long tail keywords before making a decision, you might find this post helpful: What is the best keyword tool for free.
Conclusion On Long Tail Pro And What Is Long Tail Keywords About
Long Tail Pro is rated by many as the best long tail keyword tool. It is a SaaS keyword research tool that helps website owners and marketers with how to find a long tail keywords, with low competition and high search volume.
Keywords are a very important element of SEO optimization, but long tail keywords are even more powerful. They help you to reduce ranking competition and making it to the top of Google’s first page.
To rank higher in Google and other search engine results like Bing and Yahoo, you need to find the best long tail targeted keywords. A built-in engine, like Long Tail Pro, that calculates the keyword competitiveness for any niche, is what you need.
So, if you want to increase your website’s traffic, using long tail keywords is an awesome way to do it.
If you have any questions or experience with what is long tail keywords about, then please leave them in the comments below and I will get back to you.