Super Affiliate System is among the popular affiliate marketing courses you will come across if you want to start affiliate marketing online. John Crestani created the Super Affiliate System to help you succeed in how to make money doing affiliate marketing. But what is Super Affiliate System about and is John Crestani a scammer?
In this what is Super Affiliate System Pro review, we will cover everything you need to know to make an informed decision if Super Affiliate System is for you or not.
Super Affiliate System offers a lot of information that might help you to make money in a short period.
- Product: Super Affiliate System
- Creator: John Crestani
- Website URL: https://www.gojctraining.com/
- Price: $997 or payment plan
- Overall Rank: 4.9/5
What Is Super Affiliate System About? .
The Super Affiliate System is an in-depth training program on how to build a successful affiliate marketing business. The 6-week training program will teach you how to make money doing affiliate marketing. There are more than 50 hours of course content, which include recorded videos, webinars, homework and quizzes.
It gives you a step-by-step process to start affiliate marketing online. Although John Crestani makes some very bold claims about the millions that he has made, it is not a get-rich-quick scheme. A lot of time, hard work and dedication will be required to become a successful affiliate marketer.
Super Affiliate System will teach you how to make money doing affiliate marketing and build a long-term digital asset. This can generate you passive income for many years.
The video-based course focuses on creating funnels and paid ad campaigns. This is in contrast to many other affiliate marketing courses which teach you how to create and build a niche website. Which might you wonder is John Crestani scam or legit?
Is John Crestani a scammer?
John Crestani is a veteran affiliate marketer from Santa Monica, California. His background is a bit checkered and includes a stint as a medical test student, being kicked out of college because of a cheating scandal and making lots of money by selling pseudo scientific health products online.
He has more than 477K subscribers to his You Tube channel. So if you are wondering is John Crestani scam? I would say no, he is a legitimate person.
Because of his success, he has been featured on media reports such as Yahoo Finance, Forbes, Business Insider and many more.
The Super Affiliate System will provide you with all the tools and strategies you need to make money through affiliate marketing.
But let us have a closer look at what is Super Affiliate System about.
What Is Super Affiliate Pro? Review
John Crestani promises to teach you how to be a successful marketer through paid ads on YouTube, Google and Facebook. The 6-week training course has over 50 hours of video training. The program offers tutorials and lectures, as well as homework assignments and quizzes.
Areas that are covered in the extensive course, include these:
- Facebook ads, Google ads, YouTube ads and Social ads.
- Content creation and website creation.
- Niche selection.
- Affiliate networks.
- Click funnels.
- Tracking and testing.
- Advanced strategies.
The course is divided into 6 weeks with a particular topic being covered each week. The more than 50 hours of training videos you will receive from Super Affiliate System, consist of seven modules:
- Welcome – it has 10 lessons and last for about an hour and 36 minutes.
- Week 1 – System Setup consists of 10 lessons and takes about 1 hours and 51 minutes.
- Week 2 – Google Ad Campaign Training has 6 lessons and runs for 1 hour and 25 minutes.
- Week 3 – YouTube Ads Setup consists of 6 lessons and takes almost an hour.
- Week 4 – Advanced Ad Tactics have 10 lessons and runs for nearly an hour.
- Week 5 – Presell Pages and Scaling consists of 6 lessons and runs for 53 minutes.
- Week 6 – Product Selection has 6 lessons and takes an hour and 13 minutes
Learn How To Make Money Doing Affiliate Marketing With Super Affiliate System
These are the tools and training you will get to start affiliate marketing online.
This is an eagle eye view of what is Super Affiliate System about.
The basic introduction to the course includes how to use the membership site, the business model, psychological barriers and goal setting.
These are the details of what the course contains:
- Welcome to Super Affiliate System (1 minute 20 seconds).
- How this course works (4 minutes 46 seconds).
- What is in the course (14 minutes 23 seconds).
- Why affiliate marketing? (10 minutes 8 seconds).
- How to use the Super Affiliate System dashboard (18 minutes 3 seconds).
- The Super Affiliate System community (8 minutes 38 seconds).
- Badges and why they matter (5 minutes 41 seconds).
- The secret to success (12 minutes 15 seconds).
- Goal setting and your chances (11 minutes 46 seconds).
- Support resources (9 minutes 7 seconds)
So the 10 videos in the module explains what you can expect in the course. John Crestani tries to give you everything you need to succeed.
Week 1 (Module 1) System Setup
These lessons immediately follow on from the welcome lessons and the 10 lessons will take you through solo ads. You need to understand paid advertising traffic before you can start this system. So, the first week starts with John Crestani showing you how to set up the main affiliate network that is used in the course, namely ClickBank.
Once you have your website set up, John will show you 2 ways to use his pre-built funnels: The Clickfunnels method or the manual method.
This is what is covered in these lessons:
- System setup part 1 (4 minutes 37 seconds).
- Joining an affiliate network (4 minutes 36 seconds).
- Setting up a website (13 minutes 58 seconds).
- Presell page setup 1 (4 minutes 26 seconds)
- Presell page setup 2 Clickfunnels method (19 minutes 15 seconds).
- Presell page setup 3 Manual method (14 minutes 44 seconds).
- FaceBook ad setup 1 targeting (7minutes 49 seconds).
- FaceBook ad setup ad creation (14minutes 26 seconds).
- Common setup mistakes (22 minutes 6 seconds).
- Week 1 wrap-up (4 minutes 52 seconds).
The main affiliate network that John Crestani uses, is Clickbank. So, he will show you how to get started with them.
But there are several other affiliate marketing networks like Share-a-Sale, Impact, Commission Junction and Rakuten, to name a few, that you could join.
You will also learn how to set up a presell page and videos on FaceBook ad campaigns.
Week 2 (Module 2) Google Ad Campaign Training
The purpose of this module is to teach you how to earn commissions by using Google ads. Google is one of the most popular online search engines, so it is important that you master the setup process.
These videos will take you through the Google ads setup
- Google ads introduction (4 minutes 18 seconds).
- Google search ads setup (26 minutes 23 seconds).
- Google display ads setup (27 minutes 59 seconds).
- Adwords conversion pixel setup (9 minutes 54 seconds).
- Common Google ads mistakes (15 minutes 44 seconds).
- Week 2 wrap up (10 minutes 18 seconds)
Google ads is the favorite paid traffic source for many marketers, because you can trigger your ads to show when users search for specific keywords.
An important part of this module is the Adwords conversion pixel setup. This lesson will teach you how to track conversion actions for ClickBank products, in order to avoid common mistakes.
Conversion tracking will show you exactly where to concentrate your efforts, so is an awesome part of paid advertising.
What is missing though is, keyword match explanation, auto-bid vs manual bidding settings, negative keyword explanation and EPC’s. This is because John wants to keep it simple for beginners that start affiliate marketing online.
Week 3 (Module 3) YouTube Ads Setup
This module in the what is Super Affiliate Pro review, takes you through the entire process of setting up your YouTube channel.
If you already have a YouTube channel, that is great. Don’t worry if you do not have a YouTube channel yet, John will show you how to get started.
John will also teach you how to get your YouTube ad campaign running on the Google Ads platform, and earn money from the ads embedded in the channel.
These are the lessons in this module:
- YouTube ads introduction (4 minutes 53 seconds).
- YouTube channel setup (3 minutes 12 seconds).
- YouTube ad setup (15 minutes 12 seconds)
- Why exclude mobile? (8 minutes 42 seconds).
- Common YouTube mistakes (13 minutes 56 seconds).
- Week 3 wrap up and special bonus (12 minutes 54 seconds).
Week 4 (Module 4) Advanced Ad Tactics
This module covers several topics, including FaceBook ads, ad compliance, general affiliate advice and copy writing.
You will learn how to promote your own products, or affiliate products, through social media sites.
3 Presenters include Ronnie Sandlin (who markets for 7 figures), Tim Burd (the Godfather of FaceBook advertising) and Brian Pfeiffer (known for creating 7-figure businesses).
These are the topics covered in this module:
- Advanced Facebook ads introduction (7 minutes 59 seconds).
- FaceBook mistakes (12 minutes 50 seconds).
- Tim Burd introduction (2 minutes 37 seconds).
- Tim Burd how to keep compliant with FaceBook (3 minutes 49 seconds).
- Brian Pfeiffer how to breakthrough (14 minutes 58 seconds).
- Ronnie Sandlin speaking to the reptile brain (3 minutes 55 seconds).
- Ronnie Sandlin how to hack people’s trust (2 minutes 12 seconds).
- Ronnie Sandlin highly profitable headline (1 minute 48 seconds).
- Ronnie Sandlin famous copywriters (1 minute 53 seconds).
- Week 4 wrap up (7 minutes 7 seconds).
Although some videos are a bit short, you cannot practice copy writing skills from watching videos. If you want to learn how to make money doing affiliate marketing, copy writing is important to convert the reader into a lead or customer.
You will learn a lot about paid advertising from watching these videos.
Week 5 (Module 5) Presell Pages and Scaling
This module is focused on scaling your affiliate marketing through presell pages.
As an affiliate marketer, you need to understand split testing, scaling basics, presell pages, payout bumps and many other strategies. You will get templates to create presell pages.
These are the topics covered in this module:
- Presell pages introduction (9 minutes 31 seconds).
- Split testing presell pages (17 minutes 58 seconds).
- Common presell pages mistakes (7 minutes 48 seconds).
- Scaling basics (3 minutes 21 seconds).
- Payout bumps (4 minutes 28 seconds).
- Week 5 wrap up (9 minutes 11 seconds).
What is great about this module is that you will learn how to split-test presell pages and other optimization tactics that lead traffic to sales pages.
John will show you how to do this with Clickfunnels. He also explains Clickfunnel tracking ID’s to enable you to know which presell page is bringing in your conversion.
Week 6 (Module 6) Product Selection
If your goal is to learn how to make money doing affiliate marketing, then you have to select the right products to promote.
In this module John discusses the best evergreen niches and sub niches to go into. The 3 main markets are health, wealth and happiness.
You will also learn how to find the best ClickBank offers to promote, and how to navigate other affiliate marketing networks.
These are the lessons in this module:
- Product setup introduction (8 minutes 8 seconds).
- Choosing your niche (18 minutes 36 seconds).
- Finding ClickBank offers (11 minutes 27 seconds).
- Finding offers on other affiliate networks (11 minutes 37 seconds).
- Common mistakes in choosing an offer (11 minutes 32 seconds).
- Week 6 wrap up (11 minutes 38 seconds).
If you are not sure about the niche you want to be in, there is a practical lesson on choosing the best niche that suits you.
The Super Affiliate System has a resources page. This includes the pre-built affiliate funnels and targeting data that John provides. It also includes several other tools to assist you.
- Affiliate Ad Swipes: proven copy for the platforms covered in the course.
- A list of affiliate networks over and above ClickBank.
- A list of advertising networks beyond FaceBook and YouTube and some include ad credits.
- Legal resources in the case of you violating Google or FaceBook ad policy.
- Course archives where you can watch older versions, so if you want to include native ads in your marketing, you can access the training.
There is a knowledge center where you can get answers to tech and non-tech questions. The content is constantly updated there.
John runs a weekly live webinar with a Q&A session. I am sure if you had doubts that is John Crestani scam, he will not be running a weekly Q&A if he was.
There is also a private FaceBook group for help and support.
How Much Does Super Affiliate System Pro Cost?
The cost of Super Affiliate Sytem Pro is $997, which you can pay as a once-off payment. Alternatively the cost can be spread over 3 payments of $397 each (total of $1,191) or a new option of 5 payments of $247 each (total of $1,235).
There is a 30-day money back guarantee, which reduces your risk. But if you invest nearly a thousand dollars in a course to start affiliate marketing online, you should take the training seriously.
It is available with subtitles in several languages including French, Spanish, Portuguese and even Russian.
The price might be steep for many people, but John claims you can make your investment back in the first month.
This course is for you if you want to learn how to make money doing affiliate marketing. If you are prepared to run the risk of running ads for doing affiliate marketing, the course might be right for you.
You need at least 10 hours per week to build your business and do training. Additional money for an ad budget is also required.
Don’t join if you are expecting to make money on the first day.
The Good And The Bad Of What Is Super Affiliate System About
Like with any product, there are positive and negative aspects of the program.
What I like About Super Affiliate System
- It is an extensive program that is suitable for beginners and more advanced affiliate marketers.
- The program is revised each year to include changes in tools and services, thus it is always current and reflects the changes in the online space.
- You can learn all the basics of how to make money doing affiliate marketing.
- The course is clear and well laid out and the quizzes, home work tasks and revision sections help to retain all the information that is covered.
- Good sales funnel and ad templates are included in the course. This will save you loads of time.
- The course is sold through ClickBank, which is a reliable affiliate network.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee from ClickBank.
- A high value bonus package is included. This is a 40-hour course about driving traffic and 2 done-for-you campaigns in the health niche.
- The teaching style is good for paid advertising beginners.
- Skills you learn in the course, can be used for other online marketing endeavors.
- Ongoing support through dedicated internet marketing forum, email support and Facebook group.
- There is a payment plan of three installments of $397 each or 5 payments of $247 each. .
What I Don’t Like
If you are still wondering is John Crestani scam or legit? The course is not a scam, but you need to be aware of the cons.
- It is a very expensive program, priced at $997.
- There is misleading information on the sales video from John Crestani. He makes it out to be ideal for college dropouts who want to earn money quickly. But once you are inside, he says it took him 4 years to make money online.
- You will have ongoing expenses.
- Need to have lots of money to buy advertisements, which can quickly run into hundreds and thousands of dollars.
- The course only focuses on paid advertising. Some regard paid ads are not suitable for beginners or those without an ad budget.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) training is not comprehensive enough. SEO is important for organic traffic, but as this course is for paid traffic, some might argue it is not needed.
- Some areas, like Google ads, could be covered in more detail.
- Like most online programs, there are aggressive upsells when you purchase the course.
- Some testimonials could be questionable.
There are many positive testimonials from successful students that you can see on the website.
Most complaints center around two main issues:
- Ad costs that mount up and can easily run away with you.
- Being banned by ad networks to place ads, without any explanation or reason, just that you breached terms and conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions And Answers
Is Super Affiliate System worth the money? This will depend on your circumstances. If you are a beginner, except that you will probably make mistakes. But learn from your mistakes and regard them as lessons. If you have a monthly ad budget, then yes, the course could be worth the money.
Do I need tracking software? No, there is no need for tracking software, unless you are using native ads. If you use the training platforms and ad network that John recommends, you don’t need additional tracking software (although it wouldn’t hurt).
I want to start a side business, but am unemployed and have no money. Will the business give me quick money? Quick money for a side income doesn’t exist. If you don’t have a healthy ad budget, I do not recommend it. Realistically you need a minimum of $1,000 to spend on ads. If you really have no money, then I recommend you look at this training that you can start for free. You will find more details below as well.
Is there a payment plan? Yes, you can pay 3 installments of $397 each or 5 payments of $247 each.
What Is Super Affiliate Pro Review Findings
Super Affiliate System offers a lot of information that might help you to make money in a short period. The course is priced at $997, which is a lot of money. Depending on your budget and financial situation, you might think this is too expensive.
Some people might argue that some videos are free on YouTube. But, because they are not organized, you might not find it convenient to watch on YouTube.
If you want organized, step-by-step training, you might think Super Affiliate System is worth the money.
John Crestani is a real person, although very over the top in my opinion. Paid ads is not something that a beginner affiliate marketer should jump into. As a beginner, you might first learn how to generate organic traffic and see what converts, before paying for ads.
Verdict On What Is Super Affiliate System About
Super Affiliate System is a decent online marketing course about paid traffic methods. It is taught by an experienced affiliate marketer. Super Affiliate System is a 6-week training program to teach you how to make money doing affiliate marketing.
Let’s look at the reality though. Over and above the cost of the course, you will also need an advertising budget of at least $1,000.
If you do not have the money for advertising, but want to start affiliate marketing online, then have a look at the alternative recommended affiliate marketing training. It is free to start.
You can build a niche website and get organic traffic from Google and other search engines. Yes, it might take you longer than getting paid traffic, but in the long run, you will have a profitable business.
So, if you feel that a Done-for-You platform like Super Affiliate System is not for you, there are alternative ways to start affiliate marketing online. The platform I highly recommend, has everything you need to learn how to make money online. It is all in one place, at a very reasonable price.
My recommendation for an alternative, is the most efficient and value for money platform to create a website and grow your online business. If you have any questions or comments on what is Super Affiliate System about, please leave them below and I will get back to you.