Would you like to invest in the stock market, but worried you will lose money? Maybe you have heard about the Wealth Builder hub or wondering what is value investing strategy? With hundreds of thousands of companies listed on the stock exchanges around the world, it can be a daunting task to look at the stock market analysis today and figure out which company to pick.
From learning how to interpret a company’s balance sheet, to looking at history and quarterly reports, most people run away from it all. Some might find the activity interesting, but simply do not have the time to do the proper research.
Imagine how long it can take to find the best stocks to invest in? Although Beat The Market Analyzer can greatly assist you in saving a ton of time on doing research, you might still find it all laborious. And that is where BTMA Wealth Builders Club comes in.
Name: BTMA Wealth Builders Club
Founder: Grant Gigliotti
Price: Free trial, $14 for 14 day trial, $47/month.
Overall Rank: 4.5 out of 5
Legit or scam? 100% legitimate.
There are many concerns about investing in the stock market, with the biggest concern being the fear of losing money.
If you want to become a savvy investor, then the BTMA Wealth Builders Club is for you.
BTMA Wealth Builders Club Overview
Grant Gigliotti is the creator and founder of Beat The Market Analyzer. He wrote a very smart piece of software that helps to analyze thousands of companies within seconds. It then provides a list of the performance of these companies.
The parameters that Grant provides, is based on the Benjamin Graham formula, which is also used by Warren Buffet.
Grant Gigliotti also uses it and has created an exclusive club called the Wealth Builders Club. Now wouldn’t it be great to get direct access to a list of stocks that Grant Gigliotti is buying and selling?
By joining the Wealth Builders Club, you will get details of stocks to buy and sell, as well as sell and buy prices.
With the BTMA stock analyzer software, the value investment strategies of Buffet and Graham can be shared with a simple-to-use tool. I have been a fan of Warren Buffet since doing an investment course with Ann Wilson, the Wealth Chef.
So when I discovered that BTMA is based on Warren Buffet’s investment strategies, my interest was peaked. So I investigated further.
The Warren Buffet Method
When Warren Buffet investigates companies, he keeps it simple and looks for the following characteristics in a company:
- The company provides a unique product and service that gives them a competitive advantage.
- Their profit margin must be healthy and strong and shows growth.
- Compared with their competitors in the same industry, they must provide a good return on equity over many years.
- The company management must be strong and stable.
- They must have been around for long enough that they have proven themselves, even through financial crisis.
- Even better if the company pays regular dividends.
As you can see, Warren Buffet focuses on the long term. Therefore, he doesn’t pay much attention to technical indicators that would be more suitable for short term trading.
Warren Buffet said compound interest is the 8th wonder of the world.
But, even if all these criteria are met by the stock Warren Buffet is evaluating, he looks at one more critical step. It needs to be value investing.
What Is Value Investing Strategy?
Value investing is a method that was derived by Benjamin Graham, Warren Buffet’s professor and mentor at college. Graham came up with a formula to calculate the intrinsic value of a stock.
The intrinsic value is what Graham regarded as the true value of a stock, regardless of the price it was selling for. When the selling price of the stock is lower than the intrinsic value, the stock can be bought at a discount.
The formula created by Benjamin Graham, uses fundamental analysis, and the investment strategy is called value investing. Even when all conditions are favorable, Warren Buffet will only buy stock if the intrinsic value of the company, is more than the current stock price.
To make sure he gets the best possible price. Warren Buffet goes even further. He adds a percentage safety margin to the intrinsic value, thus making it even more conservative.
It is only when the stock is available at that price, that he will proceed to buy the stock.
Let me give you an analogy: Most people when they go shopping, look for bargains and sales. You don’t just pay the first price you see, but shop around for the best price and want value for money.
When you regard the value to be more than the price charged, you will buy it. But, if you think the item is overpriced, you will not buy it.
In case you don’t know, when Warren Buffet buys stocks, he purchases thousands or millions. To me it certainly makes sense to use the same investment methodology as Warren Buffet.
Nevermind how good a stock looks, Warren Buffet is always looking for a bargain. And Grant Gigliotti has used Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham to create his stock market analysis today. But who is Grant Gigliotti?
Who is Grant Gigliotti
Grant Gigliotti is the founder of Beat The Market Analyzer, which offers the BTMA stock analyzer. He focuses on the value investing strategies of Warren Buffet.
BTMA is more or less a digital adaptation of Warren Buffet’s criteria of whether you invest in a stock or not. The goal of Grant Gigliotti is to “simplify stock investing so you can build wealth with less hassle”.
He replicates the logical strategies that Warren Buffet and Benjamin Graham use to analyze stocks. They use a common sense approach to make stock investing practical and easy to understand. Techniques are based on factual data, which make them easy to apply.
So, if you are a fan of the great Warren Buffet, then this program is for you.
The video below summarizes how the Wealth Builders Club works.
Although Grant Gigliotti mostly uses the buy and hold strategy of Warren Buffet, he doesn’t always follow it. Just after buying a stock, he sets a sell price of 5% more than his purchase price. When he sells the stock, he immediately reinvests the funds into another stock.
Thus, he uses the law of compounding to maximize his profits in the short term. By using this method, he is able to beat the S&P 500 85% of the time.
Wouldn’t you like to copy what he does and get stock recommendations from him? Well, the good news is you can by joining the BTMA Wealth Builders Club.
Benefits of Wealth Builder Hub:
- Receive daily recommendations of safest and most profitable stocks to buy. You also receive thousands of analyzed stocks every week.
- Get more than 10,000+ completely analyzed stocks delivered directly to your inbox every week. Stocks have been compared and sorted with the best companies at the top, and the riskiest companies at the bottom. Analysis is 100% based on fact.
- Eliminate unnecessary analysis of worthless stocks, thus saving hours every day. Choose your investments from the top-rated companies only, at the biggest bargain prices.
- The best stocks from the S&P 500, NASDAQ 100, Russell 3000,Wiltshire 100, the 52-week lows and the biggest decliners, and more, are provided to you.
- Knowing that each stock has already been analyzed according to a rigorous system, give you confidence in every stock that you trade. Only the best stocks can survive the proven quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Your own personal mentor will share your investment journey with you all the way. This provides comfort and reassurance.
- Interact with like-minded investors.
- Eliminate your emotions from the investment process and learn the real way to become a superior investor.
Wealth Builders Club Review Pros
- It removes the stress and uncertainty of which stocks to buy.
- You get solid recommendations that you immediately can act upon.
- It saves you a huge amount of time, valuable time that you could be spending on other opportunities.
- Grant Gigliotti is your personal mentor.
- You can interact with other members in the Wealth Builders Club community.
- Trial period of $14 for 14 days, then $47/month.
- No questions asked, 60-day money-back guarantee. This gives you ample time to see if it is right for you.
Cons Of Wealth Builder Hub
- Although you get recommendations about stocks, you still need to decide which ones are right for you.
- Unless you buy everything Grant recommends, you still need to do some analysis on your own.
- To track your performance, you need to keep track of the stocks you buy and sell.
Who Is BTMA Wealth Builders Club For?
- Anybody that wants to invest in stocks, but don’t have the knowledge or technical know-how of picking stock.
- Perfect for anybody that wants to invest in the stock market, but don’t have the time to research the right stocks.
- If you are nearing retirement, or are already retired, and don’t have enough savings, this is perfect for you as the investment risk is minimized.
- Too scared to dive into the stock market on your own? Wealth Builders Club is perfect for you as you have Grant Gigliotti as your personal mentor and to answer all your questions.
Regardless of your investment knowledge and level, the BTMA Wealth Builders Club can be of immense help to you. If you enjoy the excitement of picking your own stocks, it is awesome to belong to a club where you can get confirmation of your investment decisions.
Tools And Training
No training is necessary to be part of the Wealth Builders Club, as you presented with a list of stocks to buy on a daily basis. However, if you want to learn more about stock market investing, you can purchase the Beat The Market Analyzer stock analyzer software.
Udemy also offers numerous courses on stock market investing. Alternatively, most stock broker companies also have their own training classes.
Wealth Builders Club Review Support
Support is available directly from Grant Gigliotti. He provides his personal email address, so, in the event of needing help, you can send him an email.
BTMA Wealth Builder Club has a Facebook page where you can chat directly to other club members. You can also see how other members are doing.
Price for Wealth Builders Club
- Special trial price of $14 for 14 days. So for $1 per day, you can try out Wealth Builders Club.
- Normal price is $47/month.
100% risk free money-back guarantee of 60 days, no questions asked and no hassle.
Grant goes out of his way to make this as risk free as possible.
Personal Opinion On Wealth Builder Club Review
With a special trial price and a 60-day money back guarantee, you can join the Wealth Builders Club with confidence. The affordable fee, plus the potential to make far more money with investing than the actual membership cost, means my recommendation is to join the Wealth Builders Club.
If you like the investing style of Warren Buffet, you will love the Wealth Builder hub. If this is not your style of investing, you may wish to look elsewhere.
For advanced investors, you no longer need to analyze stock one-by-one. Instead, you can analyze thousands of stock at once and compare them side-by-side.
BTMA and Wealth Builder hub will save you a huge amount of time doing stock market analysis today.
Remember, any investment decisions you make are your own. The product is for educational purposes and as with any investment, there is no certain guarantee that you will earn money.
Alternative Way To Earn Passive Income
If you do not currently have money to invest in the stock market, you can still make money using the internet. Through affiliate marketing you can earn a commission from companies like Amazon, Walmart and thousands of other companies.
Join the platform for free and start training today. Earn while you learn, while also being part of a supportive community. You will be building an asset, that in time, will be earning money for you.
Building a website can provide you with passive income for years to come, without having to work full-time or working for an employer. Once you have accumulated some earnings from your website, you can use a portion of the cash to invest in the stock market.
If you have any questions about the Wealth Builders Club review, or experience with the Wealth Build hub, then please leave your comments below and I will get back to you.